Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: Thank you for coming to the party
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Sobrietys first fiesta Thank you for coming to the party the photographs will be posted shortly.I was very humbled and grateful for the atte...
Sobrietys first fiesta
Thank you for coming to the party the photographs will be posted shortly.I was very humbled and grateful for the attendance with friends and relatives attending from Gibraltar and Sotogrande, and one member who hitched all the way.I was pleased to see Sally the Entre Sierra co-owner and thank her for work and dedication for what was truly a memorable night.I leave the coast a spititually rich man with a renewed program new friends.None of which I believed possible once more the miracle takes place of renewal, thanks to the participation and effort of fellow members.I return to the UK to meetings with the directors of two major treatment centres and have to put my Biz head on.My thoughts are to come out of retirement which has financial and geographical implications for me,but as my partner says its one day at a time.
Have an awesome day, and
know that someone
who thinks you're great
has thought about you today!

"And that person was me.".....

Advertisement

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Top