Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: The endless tears and fear of separation
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
As I lay in bed, Tossing and turning about, You slept soundly next to me. Listening to your rhythmic breathing, I turned over and hugged you...
As I lay in bed,


Tossing and turning about,

You slept soundly next to me.



Listening to your rhythmic breathing,

I turned over and hugged you close to me,

And my tears began to fall.



Afraid that you would be awakened,

I quickly turned my back to you,

Trying my very best to quiet my sobs.



An aching feeling griped my heart,

And the ache continued to squeeze my heart,

Making me wanting to cry out loud.



Days without you seem unbearable,

And even now I struggle to chase away these sad thoughts,

That torment my mind and grieve my heart.



I try not to recall memories of our first departure,

The endless tears and fear of separation,

And I wonder if I can withstand another heart-wrenching episode.



I worry if you will be alright on your own,

During the days when I am not by your side,

After we have created so many memories together.



When I imagined you with that lost boy look,

That conveyed your loneliness and longing for me,

I pray that our love will make you strong in the days ahead.



I am hardly confident that I can hold myself together,

When I have to leave you for the second time,

And return to where I came from with a weeping heart.



How I wish I could say out loud to you,

I don't want to leave and please make me stay,

So that we can build a new life together.



But reality came down hard on me,

We don't have the means to start a new life now,

Till you can make it on your own to come get me.



Your faraway presence will keep me company,

As I hold dear to the magical moments we have shared,

And strive to keep our our love burning in my heart.



Things happened for a reason,

And I had gone through much to be with you,

If we are meant to be together we will be.



Our separation will be a test of our love,

Whether it will withstand the challenge of distance and time,

And grow into something stronger and more enduring.



Farewell my love,

May you smile whenever you think of me,

And may we be embraced in each other's arms once again.

Advertisement

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Top