Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: i wrote this for my husband when he reached his first year of sobority in alcoholics annonyomous and narcotics annonyomous
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
I knew you could do it i knew you would not stray; I waited and i prayed that you would reach this day. You've changed your life complet...
I knew you could do it i knew you would not stray;

I waited and i prayed that you would reach this day.

You've changed your life completely you've become a different man;

You never said i can't do that you only said i can.

You made us all so proud the kids now have their DAD;

Look only to the future and forgive all the bad.

You are so honest, so loyal and so true;

You always put your heart in everything you do.

Your kids now look up to you and admire who you are;

The road you had to travel must have seemed so far.

You never looked back you were determined to succeed;

You are no more a follower you now are in the lead.

You are now the DAD your kids want you to be;

You set a great example for everyone to see.

You are my inspiration and when i look into your eyes;

I know I'll always love you until the day i dye.

Advertisement

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Top