Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: Remember I am here for you,
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Together We Are Strong When life becomes a challenge, and each day becomes a chore Remember I am here for you, Like eagles we shall soar. An...
Together We Are Strong




When life becomes a challenge, and each day becomes a chore

Remember I am here for you, Like eagles we shall soar.

An uphill battle every day, sometimes is how it seems

Our hopes are often shattered, out of reach our simple dreams

Just watch an eagle as he flies, straight and strong into the wind

So take my hand, hold on to me, We'll do the same my friend.

The current shall not beat us, for together we are strong,

Like eagles coasting on the wind, this battle won't take long.

Advertisement

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Top